Need to get your writer’s platform going?
Are you a writer trying to develop a following to help sell your books, get speaking gigs, or move a few steps closer to publication?
There are so many ways to connect with readers through digital marketing that it can feel overwhelming! An author website, a Facebook page, other social, blogging, Amazon, Goodreads, e-books, reviews, advertising online, email marketing, newsletters, building traffic, getting likes….Ugh! Where to begin!?!
Dandelion Web Marketing and Consulting specializes in helping writers create and maintain an online digital presence.
I can help. I do know where to begin and can help you launch your online author platform.
Your website is the heart of your writer’s platform
Author Quickstart packages help the web savvy writer hit the ground running with a ready-to-go WordPress website. Designed specifically for authors, it’s the fastest way to get all set up. We take care of all the technical details, set-up and basic design, then you take it from there.
Be sure to ask about website audits, website design, or any other services you need to improve your Internet marketing.
Contact me to schedule a free consultation, subscribe to my email list (see sidebar or below) or follow me on social media.
Services that are especially popular with writers:
- Getting your website and/or blog up and running so you can get your name out there.
- Setting up your email marketing account so you can collect subscribers and send them announcements of your new blog post or book release.
- Helping you build traffic, develop channels, and design campaigns that draw visitors to your platform.
- Social media guidance through initial set-up, strategy and management resources.
- E-book publishing assistance on Kindle KDP or other platforms
- Internet advertising on other websites, social media platforms, search engines and even Amazon.
- SEO essentials: getting the basics in place so you are not invisible to the search engines.
- Google Analytics set up and reporting so you can see how visitors are interacting with your site and which of your marketing efforts are working and worth it.
- Newbie blogger review and editing service, because writing for the Web is not the same as writing a book.
- Website maintenance, because not everybody thinks managing a website is fun.
- 3-D versions of your books to use on your website or in flyers, postcards, ads, etc.
I offer the personalized web marketing strategies authors need to promote their writing, grow audiences and connect with readers.
Hello! My name is Celeste. I have been designing websites and marketing online for over 20 years.
As owner of Dandelion Web Marketing in Madison, I develop and manage digital marketing projects for businesses large and small.
I especially enjoy helping writers get their platforms up and running so they can start connecting with their readers!
I highly recommend Celeste and Dandelion Marketing. Celeste is extremely talented as a designer, researcher, and marketing consultant. Let her do her magic for your website. You won’t be disappointed.
I first heard about Celeste at the Write by the Lake conference. When I contacted her, she responded right away, was able to help me determine my needs, and figure out ways to meet them. We had a deadline and she met that AND stayed within the budget. If you want a reliable professional, I highly recommend Dandelion Web Marketing.
Celeste makes it easy and fun to get your site up and running. She has great experience, confidence in her work and brings strength to her marketing.